The fourth prize of Giveaway Week 2022 is the Sonoff NSPanel Pro control panel with four Zigbee modules including a temperature and humidity sensor, a door/window sensor, a switch and a PIR motion sensor.
The controller is based on a Rockchip PX30 quad-core Cortex-A35 processor running Android 8.1 and acts as a Zigbee 3.0 gateway that allows users to add all kinds of Zigbee modules. It also works with the eWelink app to add security cameras that can be some of your old smartphones.
Last month we reviewed the SONOFF NSPanel Pro Control Panel and Zigbee Gateway along with Zigbee Modules and SONOFF Slim Cam Indoor Security Camera and found it to work reasonably well, although some advanced features required us to use eWelink app on our phones instead of the touch screen. on the screen. We also encountered a bug with the Zigbee switch that the company promised to fix in the next firmware update, but overall our experience was positive.
The giveaway includes the SONOFF NSPanel Pro along with the four Zigbee modules, but not the camera as we may not have access to it at the time of shipping. We have also removed the coin stacks to avoid problems with customs.
To enter the draw just leave a comment with your country and anything else you want to say (no links in the comment body). If the country is missing, I will consider the entry null. Other rules are as follows:
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 10am (Bangkok time) each day.
- Comments will be closed after 48 hours. If there are open comments, the contest is still running.
- Winners will be selected with random.org and announced in the comments section of each drawing.
- I will contact the winner by email and expect a response within 24 hours, or I will choose another winner.
- Please note that I may not be able to contact people who log in with Facebook, Twitter or Google, so it is best to use an email address to enter the draw.
- $23 for Registered Airmail Small Package or ePacket for overseas shipping payable via PayPal within 48 hours of contest end (for a given product).
- If your country is not on the list of supported countries, you can still play, and I will cover the cost of sending the parcel by sea and land (SAL) without registration if you win.
- I will post all prizes at the same time, around November 16th, except for products sent directly by companies which will be handled separately.
- I’ll make sure we have 7 different winners, so if you’ve already won a device during this week’s draw, I’ll draw someone else.
The kit offered here is sold for $132.42 in the ITEAD store, and you can also get 10% off with CNXSOFTSONOFF coupon on most products in their store.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time effort, before leaving his job as a software engineering manager and starting writing daily news and reviews full-time later in 2011.