You’ve recently bought your first iPhone, or you’ve only used it for simple tasks, and this is the first time you’ve installed an app. An iPhone can do a lot more with apps than just make calls, send texts, and take photos. Here’s how to set them up.
You must have an Apple ID set up with a payment method (such as a credit card) to download or purchase apps for your iPhone. Also, you should turn off any restrictions on your iPhone that prevent you from downloading apps (such as restrictions on screen time or kiosk mode). Last but not least, your iPhone must have enough free storage space to host the apps you want to download.
STEPS TO INSTALL APPLICATIONS OR GAMES ON IPHONE:
- Start by turning on and unlocking your iPhone. Tap the blue symbol with the stylized “A” on the home screen that represents the App Store.
- You’ll get an overview screen when the app store first launches.
- Tap the area of the store you want to go to using the row of buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- Browse the store or search to find the program you want to install. If you tap the “Get” button next to it, you can download it and install it on your iPhone.
- A pop-up window will then appear asking if you want to install or purchase the program. After you select “Install,” use Touch ID, Face ID, or your Apple ID password to sign in and confirm that you want to download or purchase the app.
- After that, while the app is being downloaded and installed on your iPhone, a circular download progress indicator will appear next to the app name.
- Swipe left or right on the home screen after the download is complete until you see the app icon. To launch the application, tap its icon.
— END —